CHASING RAINBOWS BOOK
Topics of Discussion:
- The Bonding Chemistries of Love: Sexual, Spiritual & Emotional
- How to Let Go of the past first, before committing to your next relationship.
- Healing old wounds, alone.
- Why alone is not always lonely.
- Why sex is not the answer and intimacy is.
- Is it Love? Infatuation? Lust?
- What signs can the single man look out for, so his "first" marriage has longevity.
- What action steps to take when the marriage, the "love" becomes the loneliest place our hearts end up.
- Leaving the dysfunctional marriage/relationship, without losing your dignity and self-identity.
- Learning how to become compassionate, open, gentle and affectionate--again.
- How to not fear your emotions so you can allow real love in.
- How to make yourself vulnerable to another after the loss and disappointment of marriage and divorce.
- Trusting and loving someone new, by remembering who they are not.
- Humility's Gift: when the anger ceases:
- Forgiveness: why it feels so good and why it is The Ultimate Gift to your-self.
Each 90 min session will cover one topic and area of interest based on what the group chooses for each weekly sessioin. Workshop/discussion includes, the Chasing Rainbows book.
For further information and dates, please contact r.a. leslie at email@example.com.